When we refer to “Getware”, we mean the Getware entity that acts as the controller or processor of your information, as explained in more detail in the “Entities Collecting Personal Information” section below.
When we reference “integrated apps”, we’re referring to any third-party applications that you have interconnected with Getware, authorizing Getware to access and subsequently process data from these applications within the Getware platform.
Entities collecting personal information
Personal Information on this website is collected by Getware app.
We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) for the Getware Group who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests about this privacy notice, how we manage your Personal Information, or any other issue relating to your Personal Information, please contact our DPO:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Collection of personal information
When you register to use Getware’s site and order products or services as a Getware subscriber in order to provide the services to you, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Contact information such as your name, phone and fax numbers, address and email address; and
- Demographic information such as your job title, job description and company name and company type; and
- Profile data, including your username and password, details about your purchases and the Content that you license from us.
- Information regarding your integrated apps on Getware, and the company’s integrated apps that provide licenses to you, including name and email of the account on the integrated apps, data extracted from the integrated apps, and names and emails of customers extracted from the integrated apps.
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
As is true of most websites and apps, when you use the site and app, Getware may also collect certain technical and routing information about your computer to facilitate your use of the site and its services. For example, we may log environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, CPU speed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer. We use these environmental variables to facilitate and track your use of the Site and its services. Getware also uses such environmental variables to measure traffic patterns on the Site. To better understand the needs of our visitors to the site and app we may occasionally match such information with your Personal Information.
How your personal information is used
- Send you order / renewal confirmations.
- Register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available to registered users.
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
- Administer your account.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Keep you informed about special offers and services of Getware and selected third parties.
- Administer promotions and sweepstakes you enter and notify you of the results.
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service at app.getware.ai/termsOfUse.
- Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings; and
- Customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, transparent images, and/or third party sources to create a summary of your preferences. We tie your personally identifiable information, and/or your membership usage history, to information in the summary, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the site for you and/or to determine your preferences.
In certain situations, Getware may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Where required by law (e.g., to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or legal process served on Getware), and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, your information is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services simply uninstall Getware app from your Zoom account. Information regarding uninstallation can be found in Getware documentation page at https://app.getware.ai/documentation. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Choice / Opt out
You may “opt out” of receiving Getware’s email updates, newsletters and/or partner emails by emailing email@example.com We will send you service-related announcements including, but not limited to, a registration email, benefit notification emails, emails automatically triggered by actions you took on the Site. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you wish not to receive them, you have the option of deactivating your account.
Protection of your personal information
The Personal Information that you provide in connection with the use of the Site is protected in several ways.
- Access by you to your account profile is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by you. This password is encrypted. You should strive to use a strong, alpha-numeric password which you should not divulge to anyone.
- Your Personal Information resides on secure servers that only selected Getware personnel and contractors have access to via password.
- Your Personal Information is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to Getware.
We strive to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we take into account the sensitivity of the Personal Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology to use these measures to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can send email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookie and tracking technologies
The site and Getware app may automatically collect information as you browse, such as Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, operating system and device type, average time spent on our site(s), pages viewed, information accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and other relevant statistics. Such information is sometimes referred to as web analytics and/or clickstream data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, and provide site functionality.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Getware and our affiliates, analytics services and service to provide site features and functionality. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- We might partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
We enable you to create a profile for accessing blogs or online communities for sharing information such as recorded videos and their summaries. Please note that we cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information.
Links to third party sites
We do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not enter information on this site or engage our services. If you believe a child of yours under the age of 18 has entered Personal Information please contact email@example.com to have the data removed and terminate the child’s account.
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to Information, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct this Information.
To the extent that Getware’s processing of your Personal Data is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, Getware relies on its legitimate interests, described above, to process your data. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Getware Custom Platform Cookie Statement
A cookie is a small file written by a website and stored locally within the web browser or file system on your computer or mobile device. We use the following types of cookies cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website and access account information.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or country).
- Analytical/performance/testing cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. These allow us to provide you with a consistent experience as we test different versions of features and functionality.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
You can find more about online behavioural advertising and opting-out from advertising and tracking cookies by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ or